Our roll is currently closed for Out of Zone Students.
The Meeanee School Enrolment Zone is bounded by and includes properties encompassed within:
· From the Meeanee Road Southbound interchange with the Napier-Hastings Expressway (Expressway) travel south to Tutaekuri River.
· Follow the southern Tutaekuri Riverbank towards the coast until Brookfields Road
· From Brookfields Road travel across land in a south-easterly direction until 46 Farndon Road, Clive
· Travel along Farndon Road to intersection with SH2. Turn right into SH2 until the bridge.
· Follow Karamu Stream to the coast, then travel north up the coast until 96A Te Awa Ave.
· From 96A Te Awa Ave the boundary heads across to Chambers Street (incl all of Eriksen Road).
· The boundary then travels along Chambers Street into Willowbank Ave to the intersection with Kenny Road.
· From the intersection with Kenny Road/Willowbank Ave the boundary heads in a north-westerly direction to Riverbend Road
· Up Riverbend Road to Venables Ave into Dinwiddie Ave.
· From Dinwiddie Ave into Waterworth Ave and then left into Harold Holt Ave.
· Follow Harold Holt Ave to the intersection with Ulyatt Road.
· From this intersection head west across to the Expressway and then follow it south to the Meeanee interchange.
Both sides of the road are included within the Meeanee School home zone boundary, unless otherwise specified above.
Parents need to complete a pre-enrolment form for pre-schoolers. This provides the Board with more accurate information regarding future in-zone enrolments and from which they can estimate the number of out of zone places to allocate for the following year.
Contact the school office for a form or an appointment to meet with the Principal to discuss your child’s enrolment