The Board of Trustees has set the following as our school uniform for Meeanee School.
- School hat must be worn in term 1 & 4
- School Polo fleece only
- School Polo top only. Can wear a long sleeved, black top under shirt. Must be black
- Black trackpants, skorts, shorts, leggings, skirts – must be plain black with no writing on them. No denim.
- Plain black socks or tights.
- Suitable shoes for physical activity. Junior classes to only wear shoes they can put on themselves. Children must arrive and leave school with shoes on. No jandals.
- No makeup, no dangly earrings or other jewellery except for pounamu or other cultural/religious items of significance. To be worn under clothing.
- Natural hair colour and long hair below shoulder length should be tied up for health and safety reasons.